This accessibility statement applies to this website.
We want everyone who visits our website to have an enjoyable experience and be able to easily navigate and use our site. With this in mind, we are working towards requirements of WCAG2.1 level AA.
Features we have put in place are:
- Keyboard functionality
- High visibility mode
- Consistent layout throughout the website
- Compatibility with assisted technologies
We aren't perfect yet, but rest assured we're working on it. The parts of this website that are currently not fully accessible are:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- We cannot modify the line height or spacing of the text.
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
We are working to improve these areas of our website to make it accessible for all.
If you are having difficulty accessing any of the material on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 323910 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.